Prepare your people to make the right choices for their future. Our experienced trainers deliver a range of workshops to help your people through each step of the redundancy process, from what to expect and what choices to make, right through to shining in the interview and selection process.
* Self-marketing on the job market – a half-day workshop to help your employees be clear on what they want to do next and be prepared to win that new future
* An introduction to effective communication – gives people the skills and confidence to communicate effectively with others outside of their specialist field
* Advanced effective communication skills – an in-depth programme to help people improve communication skills and develop rapport
* Being a great interviewee – prepares your people for the interview process, especially those who have been in post for a long time
* Advanced interviewee techniques – interview preparation for more senior people, including insights into selection centres, psychometrics, and making presentations as part of your interview
* Capability mapping – helping your people to recognise their own skills, and know what they can offer to future employers
* A four-day Redundancy Support Programme:
o The interview process – Part 1 – what to expect and how to get an interview
o Being a great interviewee – how to shine at interview, with practice and coaching
o Selection testing – looking at selection methods such as skills and knowledge testing, psychometric testing, giving presentations and group selection methods
o The interview process – Part 2 – a half or full-day session of mock interviews to give practical experience and feedback
Each of these can be tailored in content and length to meet your peoples’ exact requirements, including individual support and personal coaching.